Blazers Blight

I calls 'em as I seez 'em...the Blazers were awful last night at home serving up the Thunder (Supersonics) a filet, quite well done...I have never seen so many (throughout the season) non-productive time outs as Coach Nate has...they rarely score after one...check it out...and the PG play of Andre Miller is horrid...his flailing, poor passing, lack of defense, is downright legendary...does Coach Nate look at film?  In a watered down league, with a gaggle of injuries, they would still be about in the same position...7th -9th...with no chance of advancing...sorry PDX fans (and I'm one of them), but it's true...

The arctic blast hitting the east coast makes me real happy we are on this side of the US of A...

With a lack of fan fare, the US of A has launched it's first major battle in Afghanistan...what?

Did you watch your Idol last night?  How many commercials can one program have?  Sad, that is what I lead with...the teaser had a few pretty good voices...and I liked what I saw in Ellen...

Have you ever seen the likes of one car company getting fried like Toyota has?  Did they just get lazy in their production?  Is this a coup by the GM folks?  Did these problems start to happen when they were built over here?  Weird...

An egg and cheese biscuit sounds plenty good right now...

Comments

Popular Posts