American Idol...the guys

The guys...OMG!  This could be the worst crop ever...wait, it is...outside of the last 2 the rest were just awful...however, the long haired fella that Kara drools over, may just be the winner...this is really a time that 12 were not needed...maybe just 6...I think it will diminish the numbers who watch...

Downhill racing in the fog?  WTF!
I want to get to Survivor...this is a great cast and I hope Reality Steve doesn't get a handle on it...
The Blazers...they are running on good fortune picking up  a couple of wins on their road trip...first beating up on the legendary bad Nets, and then getting a coup with the Bosh less Raptors...good on 'em as they need every win...
Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum here in May...we are there!
I've got a new name for the Ducks, I mean the Dux, I mean the DUIX...
Shepard family reunion is in mid-July...19-22
Time for some pancakes...

Comments

Popular Posts