Star Wars

As NBC continues to shuffle it's lineup for late night, the major players have been left to trade barbs...Jay Leno, the winner, and Conan, the loser...bicker back and forth as the move will be made right after the Winter Olympics has completed...here's the latest...Leno moves back to his original position and Conan has opted to say sayonara...your favorite comedienne, Rosie O has popped off saying it should be Leno that goes...enuff for me to say otherwise...not a fan of Rosie...
I am one of those who liked Jay at 10...it's hard for me to stay up 'til 11:35...and when I do, Conan is not funny...so I watch Letterman...I suppose the clear winner here...
The Haiti rubble is devastating and the US is doing yeoman service to help out that country...
We had date night yesterday and saw the movie "Nine"...a couple of things...the price of the tix are so steep now, there was just us in the theater...our own private screening...the movie itself was very good...it has been panned, but not by us...a little slow early, but developed nicely...surprise was the singing of Cotillon and Goldie, oops I mean Kate...
What's with the Jets talking trash about the Bolts? Brace yourself for an offensive show...can the NY team score enuff? Nope...the line is 7...should be 11...the threat of rain is out there, but should hold off 'til Monday and miss the game...
The Pads signed their closer for the season and it's all good...Heath Bell on board...now what's the deal with Kooz...
I wish there was a variety show...how about Donnie and Marie?

Comments

Popular Posts