Politics Unveiled


The passing of Ted Kennedy left a senatorial seat vacant...and yesterday the voters in Massachusetts elected a republican!  His name is Scott Brown...seems to be an indicator of how people react to the health plan...and, how inept a race the democratic gal ran it...just follow the stories today, as the newly elected senator posed nude for Cosmo...so funny!  How conservative can you be?
You know I don't bet on the NFL...but if I did I'd take the Jets and get 7 1/2 points...they're physical, hot, and will keep control of the ball with 2 quality running backs... Saints over the Viks...big...sorry Favre fans...
You know one of the best singers in my time was Marvin Gaye...
his duets with Tanya Terrell were beauts...
but my fav was " What's Goin On"...a terrific piece on that time in the US...

Comments

dws said…
Marvin Gaye "What"s goin On" is a great song and was such an innovation at the time. Find Daryl Hall"s song "All By Myself" off his Can't Stop Dreamin CD. Its very reminscent of WGO and written during the Bush adm. but could apply today and is one of the best things he"s ever done. The whol album is great. The Dems have totally mismanaged the health care thing and Corporate America wins.
dws said…
Oh by the way Teddy Pendergrass died last week. One of the great voices of our time. Most notable was his lead work for the group Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes.
The love I lost and If you don't know me by now.
Crazy Horse said…
I will look for Hall's song...the health ins. lobbyists were too great for any politician $$$$$
Agree on TP....

Popular Posts