Manipulated

I hate to be manipulated into making a choice that someone else wants me to want...like I hate:
the fact that the notion of the national D-1 champ has to be either the Texas or Alabama team...'cuz the BSBCS tells us so...
the fact that a football team in the nation's capitol can still use "Redskins" 'cuz its tradition...
the fact that I only have 2 choices for president...and the lobbyists dictate who they are...
the fact that "the christian right" tells us what can or can not be on television...
the fact that the government always leeks after the fact what really happens...
the fact that after 47 years the government won't release how Prez JFK was killed...
the fact that Prez Bush doesn't admit that he screwed up in going into Iraq...
the fact that some stars get on shows all the time, without any talent...'cuz of their agents flash big $...
I'm in a bad mood...

Comments

Popular Posts