It's time


It's time I head back into the world of novel writing.  My last book was heralded by thousands...well by 4 or 5...my wife, my friend, my publisher, and my masseuse...I guess that's 4...and, my masseuse promptly cut me off after reading it...she quit doing guys...I know it sounds quirky, but true...hey, that's not my point here...
Anyhoo...I am going to do this new one using a Mac Software addition...MacSpeech Dictate...it types as I talk...voice recognition and all...I'm real excited about it and you will be, too...
We are in our 6th straight day of rain...where am I?
The Blazers...I don't get it...they lose BRoy and his fill in...and still take the Celts to OT in Boston...still lose, but how can this be?  Is the league this weak, or apathy has set in, or are they just so well coached?
The idiot that the Pads fired, Kevin Towers, shot his mouth off saying he wouldn't have traded Kooz, yet it would have been Headley...good riddance to an all time jerk...
In my crystal ball, I see the Saints and the Jets as victors tomorrow...
Do NOT bet on this...

Comments

dws said…
I swear I've seen your profile carved in the side of a mountain.

What will be the subject of your new literary endeavor?
Crazy Horse said…
in South Dakota?
My book is about me running for a state senate spot...starts as a joke with a bunch of guys sitting outside a bar here in SD...called my gang of liars....

Popular Posts