If God...


One of my all time favorite songs is by Joan Osborne, "If God was one of us..."  I wonder now if that were true, would the ridiculous Pat Robertson say the devil curse about Haiti to his face?  Or that the Al-Quida would say jihad to another human being?  I'm not going any further...there's just too many to list....
I have always wondered how any TV station can get a realistic view on who actually is watching...I have never been called or asked and I watch all the time...maybe you are the source...
The NFL 1st set of games went as predicted, as the Saints and Colts waltzed through easily...the games today can be more of an issue...especially the Viks/Cowboys...more passion than anything with the Bolts...
As the SD area braces for a week of rain, I saw this in one of the shops...Umbrellas $9.95 ...$19.95 when it is raining...
The USD/Gonzaga hoops game was last night...OMG, the Zags are men amongst boys...
SDS survived the Horned Frogs and really are a good team...keep an eye out on them...
The Q will be rocking today about 1:40 pm...

Comments

Popular Posts