I Keep Saying

Boise St. is better than I thought...I said that after their drubbing of the Dux back at the beginning of the season, and I'm saying that now after their drubbing of TCU...I do wish there was a playoff and really see where they stack up...
The Blazers finally ran out of steam and players in their loss to the Mike Dunleavy Clippers...what a piece he is...good luck to the Clips as the play the Lakers Wednesday...not
So Tiger is on the cover of Vanity Fair...OMG, what is going on?
Sure is a lot of noise about Al Quieda lately...take off the kid gloves and deal with them, please...
Tiger is a Buddhist? So I heard if he was a Christian, he could and would get some redemption...OMG
Hitting the links out at Sycuan...been awhile so don't expect much...
Fore!

Comments

Marsha Shepard said…
The Buddists do not have easy paths to redemption as the Christians do. I vote for Tiger to become a Christian. . . or maybe a Mormon.

Popular Posts