The Hype

The hypocrisy of the BSBCS championship is upon us...Alabama won the trophy on the field last night against the Texas Longhorns, the team who lost their starting QB five plays into the game...and then were saddled with a true frosh QB for the rest of the way...the Crimson Tide using an unbelievable boring style of play, coasted from there on in...only the triple option is worse (how'd that go for you Georgia Tech?)....and, I'm not sure Alabama is better than Boise...or Ohio St...or Nebraska...if there were a playoff, that answer would be forthcoming...boooooo
I watched a show about that pair who shot down people in the DC area for like 20 days...how the police tracked them down...very tragic tale...yet, very interesting...
The PGA kicked back up their season in Hawaii...of course, no Tiger...and, I'm not that interested...am I abnormal?
OK, on the brighter side of things, Jay Leno is being moved back to the 11:35 time slot on NBC and bumping the deplorable Conan to the 12:05 slot...I like the move...
The NFL playoffs begin tomorrow and it is good stuff...the wild card games...no, I still don't pick 'em...I just enjoy 'em...
So the NBA put the gun toting Gilbert Arenas on permanent suspension...and let the fines begin...he thinks he's above the law and will find very soon that he's not...
The Clippers beat the Lakers...save Mike D for another year...just why does Derek Fisher still get playing time? He couldn't guard me...
As we get closer to the newest national holiday, Marsha's Birthday, trying to find the perfect gift becomes increasingly difficult, for the gal who's got everything...any suggestion?
Hey, it's the weekend!!!

Comments

dws said…
Well you look alot better shaven. Probably can get off the no-fly list now. How can the Tide celebrate that victory? Colt McCoy's injury reminded me of the phantom Sony Listen punch _ wtf?
How about Dick Cheney basically blaming Obama for the recent Terrorist activity. He should have been prosecuted and executed for treason. Remember the right screaming treason by the Dixie Chics when they critsized Bush.
Crazy Horse said…
I was more worried about what I had in my underwear when I flew...

Popular Posts