How sweet it is

Just how on earth are the Trailblazers winning? If you look at this photo, most of these guys are out...and yet, PDX has enough to knock off the top ranked Lakers...sweet
Yup, I tried to watch the PGA thing in Kapalua...no Tiger, no Lefty...no interest...
Jets and Bengals...scratch my head on that...Jets aren't that good and Cincy should be good...
So are you following the Leno/Conan debate? Seems like NBC is really putting Leno back at 11:35, with the 1st option given to Conan to follow him...watch for Fox to pick up the deplorable Conan and match them up...against Letterman...brings back the Carson/Bishop/Cavett days of yesteryear...how many times can Paris be on late night?
By the way, how can you not isolate those who may do harm to planes...there is definitely a physical pattern here...
So Toyota wants you to buy their hybrid Prius, but price it so high it makes no sense to get it over the Honda...in fact, many others...
Yesterday was the celebration of Elvis's 75th birthday...I remember way back when my brother thought of him as king, and my sister would argue it was Pat Boone as the best...my favorite Elvis song? Teddy Bear...
Did you see gold is all the way up to $1,138! Hope you invested in it...we did...
Back to the NFL...look for the Cowboys to put it bad to the Eagles...
And finally, it appears that the USC's Pete Carroll is going back to the bigs and try his luck at Seattle...
Rambling man...

Comments

dws said…
Hope Pete can do something for Seattle. Hope you bought gold when it was low. I love the comercials trying to get people to buy it now. When it goes down next year they will want a bailout.I saw you were listening to some standards the othr day. Ever try Diana Krall?
I really like some of her covers.
Crazy Horse said…
She's good. Not great, but good. Yup, we bought it low...
Unknown said…
Thanks for the mention, Pete, I'd forgotten about Pat Boone, (before he went goth in midlife). I was watching the R&R Hall of fame concert recently, and most of the performers were more into harmony than the head banging.

Popular Posts