Guns in DC

One of my biggest fears in all of life...is not living it out to it's fullest...and to think that in the NBA it has been rumored that up to 75% of it's players pack a gun...for self-protection...OMG...this is a practice that must be curtailed...the latest in a long string of improprieties is the fiasco that just happened in Washington, with the Wizards (formerly the Bullets)...their star, Gilbert Arenas, pulled his gun out against...a team mate! And the team mate did the same! Who cares what the lame reason was...this should not be going on...
And now, the NBA must handle the situation...it fines a player $25,000 for bad mouthing a ref, so let's see what happens...let alone, what the police may do...
Staying in DC...it was humorous about the party crashers at that ball...but really not...our security to protect our Prez has to be the very best...and obviously, it's not...
Across the US to PDX...the Blazers faltered down the stretch and lost to ZBo's team...a hard pill to swallow...you remember ZBo, Zach Randolph of the infamous Jail Blazers of a few years back...his best hit was he skipped a game as he was grieving about a loss in the family and had to go back and mourn...well, he didn't quite make it immediately, as he went to a strip club (during game time) before departing...must have been hungry...just getting a jump start on the wake...
And the word for the day...responsibility

Comments

dws said…
well shit, what do you expect from a bunch of spoiled and ignorant fools who get paid too much. This is what everybody in the hood does and these guys mentally are still there. The Bowl season is almost over and maybe I never paid attention before, but 34 bowl games seems way more than ever before. I am 17 and 15 in my picks so far. I made my pics without knowing anything about most of the teams. I didn't know who was favored.
I found I had picked 11 underdogs.
So far 6 have won. So even a blind squirrel... Anyway, its been fun following the games. Some friends who did spend time playing the line have done little better and most worse tham me. That is why I like the college game. I have a pretty good rant building in me about all the people in this country who think Obama is somehow ruining this country. Probably unload tomorrow.
Crazy Horse said…
34 bowls? Way too many...did like some of them...Big-10 the surprise to me. Boise can play with anyone...
Prez O is doing just fine...

Popular Posts