A year?

I can't believe it's been a year since these two battled for the presidency...as politicians go, they were each good choices...how has Prez O done? In a world that has some isolated dissenters of freedom, that has some haters of the USA, that has some who hate to hate....and...in this country itself, has some who question everything, has some who are conservatives who can only see their side of things, has some who block any new thoughts....I say pretty well...he has re-established the notion that the US has a scholar and spokesman for the free world...that he meets all the dastardly acts of the enemy quickly and appropriately...that he presses on with his campaign promises with the act of following through...you see, this country is set up with the checks and balance scheme that forbids quick changes in anything it does (outside of declaring war), and yet he continues on a path of change...I say , "well done!"
Have you tried to follow the all-pro thing for the NFL? It has been moved from Hawaii and from the date after the sooper bowl to just prior to it...and at the same site...which means all those involved in the championship is not involved in the pro-bowl...it is for a better word, garbage...
Tonight is the Holiday Bowl...and I have to admit if you go by the numbers in the Q...the Huskers have more fans...thus they will win...
Have you got yourself a blu-ray player yet? You'll thank me...
As liberal a thinker I am...if you try to blow up a plane or building, you should be unceremoniously put to death by lethal injection....quickly...
I need a haircut, but don't want too much taken off the top...oops, not much there anyway...a comb over anyone?

Comments

dws said…
I like Obama but don't think he is as strong as I thought he would be.
i know compromise is part of politics, but I thought he would fingt the lobbyist harder. Congress is an absolute disaster in this country.Our political system is as broken as our economic system. The pro bowl has always been a joke and should not be played. Simply designate picks and thats it. The Pac 10 is obviously very weak and I'm concerned about the Dux.Happy New Year

Popular Posts