What?

So I am hating the effort of Randy Moss this past weekend...another reason to never, ever, bet on NFL games...and I witnessed a boat load of people doing it in Vegas...go figure the Cowboys...they have all the parts, but the self-imposed pressure is too much for them apparently...no doubt will cost the coach his job...and, what on earth was going on last night with the Cards and the QB Warner? Something was real fishy, real fishy...and it stunk to high heaven...I wonder where all the money was on that game?
I'm going to say this, and have always wondered...Tiger sure got big the last 5 or 8 years...they say it was from a highly regimented workout...say what?
Hey, and if you thought there was a recession, then what were all them people doing in Vegas? I'm not kidding, it was like old times...people on tables and machines everywhere..what?
I guess I'll never understand the plight of guys trying to destroy our country...that we have to hide them in our little part of Cuba...get their asses over here and fry them up...what?
So back to the mundane thing of watching our elected officials botch up a health care system that may possibly work for the 1st time ever...what?
So I think I'm back on the wagon, or is that back off the wagon?...
What?

Comments

Popular Posts