How many Troops?

I am not saying no, but I am asking why? The Prez will address the nation this eve on his decision to up the number of troops sent into Afghanistan...there is a lesser amount of support (of troops) by England and France...why can't we make this a world problem? Why can't Russia, China, Japan, Canada, and others, join force and rid the world of this problem?
On a much diff note...is there a better team than the Saints right now? They thoroughly destroyed a good Pats team last night...Drew Brees has it going and I think you want to play them away from the Dome...
As I have been saying it is firing season...the little manager coach of the Nets, Chas. Weis of ND, Louisville FB coach Kragthorpe, on and on...
So Tiger gets in a fight with his spouse, he leaves, she chases, he is frustrated, loses control of his vehicle, and in a split second, he is no longer free from problems...now, he closes up all communication with the outside world...
I updated my Blackberry to 5.0 and it is lightning fast...
So as you know, I am a baker of sorts...I make my own bread and it is so goooood...but I ask you, is there any store type bread out there any good anymore?
As the Civil War approaches, I get info of many parties back in the good state of Orygun being planned...I do miss that and hope you all have a grand time as your favorite team wins...just a few years back a tie was possible...imagine the ramifications if that happened now...
Let's see, if you ask a general, he always needs more troops...
Get out to Trader Joes's and buy the Trellus Cab, for a mere $4.99 a bottle and you will find the best value anywhere...trust me
Eerily quiet on the Padres front right now...
Our tree is up, the pad is decked out in Xmas colors...
It's December and I'm going to make my list up...

Comments

Popular Posts