2010 Resolutions

I think this is more a wish list rather than a reality one...however, it is a goal that a person of my stature could achieve...
10...take my 2 pack and make it into a 4 or more pack...make 3 times a week at the gym...limit my intake of garbage foods to under 3 times a week...chance? 34%
9...go green...get a hybrid in lieu of the more flashy red convertible we have now...recycle...turn off lights as we leave...wear green and yellow tomorrow for the Rose Bowl as the Dux whup the Buckeyes...chance? 75%
8...have the 1st run on Sammi's takeout everyday...so as to let the working one get more sleep...and yet do the last run half of the time...chance? 90%
7...have more patience with the Padres...not take my frustrations out on a chosen few, but spread it around...chance? 40%
6...work dilligently on my putting game and refuse to believe it's the stick not the stickee...chance? 10%
5...after the Keizer compound sale, back off and let the other half have a high amount of say where we buy...make sure it is in walking distance of her work...if she wants...keep only the absolute necessities from the Orygun prop...chance? 98%
4...be more open to my brothers and sister, and their derivatives...work on a reunion that would be conducive for all, not just myself...chance? 83%
3...enjoy what we got and not want more, more, more...chance? 68%
2...be more thankful for my family, my son and his girl, my mate, my dog...(not the same)...chance? 100%
1...treat my lady better...don't laugh Snook, you could too...chance ? 99%
well, I probably will...
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts