"09 Rants

Let's give you final rants before Xmas...
Beavers taking on the BYU boys in Vegas...got to think it's going to be a big OSU win and a real fun game to watch...
By the way, I caught a bit of a tv show showing the Mormon Tabernacle Choir singing Xmas songs and there wasn't a non white face in the group...c'mon people...
If this health care bill passes how does it affect you and I? How in the hell would we know? Is there anywhere that we can go to find this info out? Trust a politician, I don't think so...
Is there any good reason on good earth that the Washington Redskins are still called the Redskins? How about the skins and you fill in what color you want...c'mon people...
So Taylor Swift was named the entertainer of the year by the AP...wow!
The blu-ray player I got it all that and some...
My fantasy football team is in the finals...please let Reggie Wayne play this next week...
It actually rained here this morning (3-5 am) and cleaned out the system...
In my effort in going green I have turned my fiber optic tree off by 11 pm every night...
I have been looking for Rose Bowl tix...so far at $250 a pop I'm leaning towards the boob tube...
Each of Cal's and Utah's band paraded down 5th avenue last night and it was cool to see the collegiate spirit...
After a month of deliberation I have decided not to get the hybrid Lexus...
Remember when we thought our Keizer compound deal was dead? It's back on people...
I make my own raisin walnut bread and it is the best Jerry, the best...
So where's Waldo, I mean where's Tiger?
You have another opp to watch the Carrie Underwood special tonight on Fox...don't miss it this time...
The Survivor's Russell may be the worst loser ever...
I still watch the Soprano reruns and it was the best drama ever...
We watched Larry David in Whatever Works last night...a Woody Allen film...not a fan of his...
Sugar plums on his head?

Comments

Popular Posts