The Zoo

So what do the parents do when the son goes north for Thanksgiving? Well we go to the zoo...take the narrated tour bus and wallow in the gorilla area...such a beautiful park and it makes you feel so good...
Pity the poor foo...talking about the Nets with the manager as a coach...OMG, what a mess...they got whupped by the Blazers last night for their 15th straight loss...by the way, Brandon Roy will not be a top 10 player until he starts to play any defense...everything you teach to play D, he doesn't do...just zone in on him and watch his lack of effort...
As I was walking Sammi this AM, I noticed how happy she was...bouncing up and down with such a perky step...made me realize I'm here for others and not for my selfish feelings...
You know, it's been a good long while since we have held a TGiving meal...we are off to the Dude's again...so nice that they have us over...
I'm hoping for a huge breakout game from Tony Romo today...
Have a great day everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts