Stay Out Of The Sun

There is so much sun around here, we have to put a shade source over Sammi...
As I predicted yesterday, the Yankees won their 27th World Series Title last night...Pedro just didn't have the stuff to stop NY from doing a whupping on the Phillies...is Jeter a stud or what...as well as Mariano...
I am reading the Ted Kennedy book, "True Compass", and find it enormously informative...as I thought I knew all about the Kennedy clan...great and fast read...
I have gots a cold and am happy it's not the flu...
SDS admitted that they had a maximum of 60 students at their last game vs. New Mexico...can you imagine that at Orygun or at OSU?
The BSBCS...there are still pundits out there that say it's the best system...in lieu of a playoff...I am a fan of the ESPN's Around the Horn...and Plaske from LA is a big BSBCS proponent...Mariati (not a fan)...is a 180* from him...
I still can't find a reason to pick the Bolts over the Giants on Sunday...teams have been getting to Eli with a huge all out blitz...that which we don't have...
Back to the BSBCS...many of the pundits see the Dux as a team that could win it all...in a playoff...but won't get the chance in the BSBCS...
The Rockets...a new fast break style without their two best stars...can hang with the best...narrow OT loss to the Lakers last night...kudos to Adelman for another outstanding coaching job...didn't the Blazers fire him?...OMG
The Dux at Stanford...call me crazy but this will be tougher than the USC game...OSU and Cal...could be a real tough day for the state...I'll study it today and have my pix tomorrow...
Let's see, rest, orange juice, excedrin, and more rest...

Comments

Popular Posts