Saturday ramblings

Hell hasth no fury as a woman scorned...or something like that...the bizarre story of Tiger Woods and his car accident at 2:35 in the am...at his mansion...turn over to TMZ and get their take on it...what?
Hey, I told you the PDX Blazers have played a soft schedule thus far...and they play no defense...lowly Memphis, with ZBo aboard, thrashed the home team, and...the papers are saying the Blazers lost due to cold shooting...what?
BSU took it to Nevada at Idaho in the miserable rain and cold...surely they get in the top 10, right? I ask you again, is Boise a state? What?
Big story around here...USC and UCLA...what?
For you Salemites, how about them Titans! 2 games to go and they are the 6-A champs...they do score a bunch of points...
I am the kings of 3 putts...now I even listen to the guys who takes 5 shots to get to the green...what?
We want to go see a good movie...any suggestions?
For such a warm climate the San Diegans sure put on a beautiful Xmas face...
Here in the GQ, all the trees are lit up and it is spectacular...I'll take a picture and post the next day or so...
I'm hungry and a hotcake is in the offing...
And oh by the way...it is what the SD people call rain...it is raining here! What?

Comments

dws said…
Just got caught up on the last 3 blogs. Black Friday - its become a cultural event promoted by retail stores, Sounds alot like Valentine's Day. Why Black? Is this the start of Kwanza? Did the Bruthers get consulted? Reqium for a million slaughterd Turkeys? Well, I don't partake.
I'm telling you, give up golf and start bowling. Tell Marsha to quit sending me pics of these beautiful
condos overlooking SD. I'm scared of heights and get dizzy everytime.Watched the Titans last nite and continue to admire Shawn and his team. They play in PGE park next week and that is just a great venue. Jesuit is supposed to win but I've been there before and they never did. Go DUX!

Popular Posts