A Rout

Well, I shouldn't say I told you so...but I told you so...the Dux could run on the Trojans...and how!...almost 400 yards worth coupled with another 200 yards worth of passing, Orygun routed USC and put itself in the path of the BSBCS...one thing I do know is, the Trojans are not BSBCS material...regardless, a remarkable win as many marks of firsts against the Pete Carroll Trojans...worst loss, etc...fact is the Dux are on a journey that didn't look like it would happen after their opening game disaster at Boise...cool stuff...
The pix, 5-0, and I am now 38-7, big win for the Beavs (didn't cover the spread), as they scored late to beat the Bruins...Iowa seems to have just enough to get wins...reminds me of Northwestern about 10 years ago on that epic journey...
The Blazers in disarray at Houston...what is the offense they are running?
NY took it to Philly at Philly...oops, it's looking like a Yank thing...
I was using the remote so much last night that I have to change the battery...
And now back to the Bolts today hosting the hated Raiders...big point fav...
Did you remember to set your clocks back?
Tic, toc...

Comments

dws said…
one of the most enjoyable games I have watched. hope the Ducks can continue to improve and beat the hell out of Iowa in the Rose Bowl
Crazy Horse said…
If it's Iowa then it's a rout!

Popular Posts