Golf

My son has joined us for the weekend (Leila, too) and we got out to play golf yesterday at Riverwalk...cough, cough, cough...I'm still not recovered and I coughed around the course...great to have them here!
Enough of the Carrie Prejean crap already...she's a conservative joke and has so many flaws it's embarrassing to watch...speaking of Sarah Palin...the book is hitting the market next week and it's going to set the record straight...which always my goal with my R-9...did you watch the Blazers last night? I have the NBA package and watch all the PDX games...their schedule is real soft right now, even though it's on the road...wow...the Nuggets destroyed the Lakers last night as Carmelo continues as a top 3 player in the league...unique fete from somebody from Syracuse...not a fan of that program...USD knocked off Stanford last night in the opener in hoops...they're going to be greatly improved and watchable...Notre Dame...if Pitt beats them tomorrow, look for Chas. to get the heave ho...Tiger has been playing a lot of golf lately and to say he's coming back to the field is an understatement...as I wrote about 6 months ago, he's lost his length, and others have caught up to him....a great chance for Lefty to become the ultimate and ...well...I'll say it right here...Lefty will be the player of the year 2010...the Dux and Beavs should ramble today...just as I am doing now...
rambling man...by?

Comments

Popular Posts