Going Rogue

So the top selling book this week? None other than "Going Rogue", by your favorite former politician, Sarah Palin...I'm sure you have a copy 'cuz you have all the latest in republican propaganda and policies...
I finished the season at 50-15 as the wishbone broke down, the Aztecs blew another 4th Q, and you don't beat the Sooners at home, ever...
A new CD is out Tuesday and I am very interested, Allison Iraheta...
Our condo is very festive and alive...
Geez, I keep hammering this point home, but...the Blazers don't play any defense...as they got ripped again, this time by the Jazz...I fear this is a downward spiral and a change needs to be made in how they are put together...
After a week of threats, the Bolts finally sold enough tix to lift the black out...
Let there be no doubt as the early season best in the biz...the Lakers have no competition...
The Tiger drama continues as it is apparent he was in a domestic dispute with an unforgiving spouse...
OK, the Notre Dame thing...I am not a Chas. fan, but...he came on to cocky and didn't back it up...I do feel he is liked by his players and it is a difficult coaching spot...and he will be fired...and he will go back to the NFL and be happy...but ND has to $ wow somebody...I hear the Cincy coach...
Have you been following Survivor? The best player of all time is this Russell weasel...maybe a bit too harsh...but he is a hoot to follow...
Orygun and OSU this Thursday...for all the marbles...hey the loser, probably plays in the Holiday Bowl here on Dec. 30...the winner goes to the Rose Bowl...how do you lose?...or how do I lose?
How does a couple get through all the best in national security, pose pix with the VP, and shake hands with the Prez? Be attractive and smile...
Go Chargers!

Comments

Popular Posts