Deplorable

Is there a worse word than deplorable? Hard to imagine a major in our own army going more haywire than this guy...I don't care how much security you have, the act like this can not be stopped at the moment...however, there were many signs that he was a deranged guy...actually a doctor...his Muslim faith had a lot to do with his actions and , I may show my ignorance here, it is a path that all of our service people must investigate...his rant of "God is Great", just makes me wonder, what God is he talking about?...the passion I have for eliminating this type of garbage...is tantamount to nothing else I feel...let's see what else comes out...
The Pix...what a change...
Orygun over Stanford...continues the Dux streak over the Cardinal...close one
Cal over OSU...waffled on this one a lot...I fear the Bear
USC over ASU...really thought that the Sun Devils were better than they actually are
TCU over SDS...it's really by how many?
OSU over Penn. St....3-2, really a close one
the season...38-7
Not a joyous day due to the Ft. Hood massacre...

Comments

dws said…
This guy was really screwed up. His religion gave him an out and he used. Lets face it, man has created his god's in his own image.If there is a god, he couldn't possibly be as stupid as most if not all religions portray him/her/it. I'm now just waiting for Beck or Limbaugh to somehow blame Obama for this.

Popular Posts