American Idol

It's about time I talk about the music industry...releasing a new CD today is none other than Carrie Underwood, recent American Idol winner...she was on Letterman last night and is on Good Morning America this am in her publicity blitz that is so common these days...I've heard parts of it and it's pretty good, although not great on the first listen...
Rod Stewart singing Motown...actually not that bad...as he continues singing covers from all over the map...
I have been listening to an oldie but goodie lately...Dinah Washington...trying to figure out what greatest hits CD to buy...
Tim McGraw's Southern Voice is the best guy's music out in a long time...
Do you dig Michael Buble? He has a catchy feel to his stuff and I like it a lot...
Adam Lambert releases his inaugural disc next week and it's going to be the hit of the year...I am real curious what his direction is going to be...
Have you heard of Uncle Cracker? I really like his latest and you should give it a try...
Hey, I know I lean toward country, but there is some really great stuff out there...
And, I normally download my music from I Tunes, rather than buy a CD from a store...mostly 'cuz it's easier to do and fewer stores carry a decent inventory anymore...and it's ususally cheaper...
As you know, we go to a bundle of concerts, and have been blessed with a wide range of choices...but none are better than Carrie's...
So you think you're a Cowboy Casanova!...

Comments

Popular Posts