The Sound System


So in our tiny little condo I am trying put together the best sound package possible. I still have the Bose 3-2-1 system and am figuring out the best way to mount the speakers. Bose has it's own speaker system and you can't add on to the system...so, make the best of it and find the perfect spot to put them up...

The Beach Boys were awesome, as usual...the blend of the young guys and the originals is so much fun...

Tiger Woods...appeared to be human in yesterday's round as he missed a couple of 4 foot putts finishing off his round...then you notice he still emerges on top...he's just keeping the interest up...

The Padres...continue their torrid pace in a 4-0 shellacking of the Diamondbacks...

Iran is pushing the button on confrontations with the rest of the world...let's hope they allow the mediators to do their job...

The more I think of it, I am excited about the Bears/Dux game at Eugene...another 4-0 thinger favoring Cal...BUT, every year is a new year...

She's real fine my 409...

The 4-cast for today, 4 more days of 80+ degrees...

Famous to be famous...the Kardashians...Khloe getting hitched to Lamar Odom...4 weeks and getting married?

4-get about it...putting a whammy on Tony Romo for his bad passes last week against the Giants...

The best number 4 in baseball all time? Duke Snider is my choice...

My favorite golf term (at least the one I use the most)? FORE!

Comments

Popular Posts