Labor Day


I don't suppose you really know the reasons behind ... Labor Day...
It started back in 1882 (Snook's birthday) in the little town of New York...where there was this little dispute with labor owners and the beginning of union types...the state of Orygun was the 1st to actually put in to law in 1887, and then Prez Cleveland convinced Congress to make it a national law in 1894...totally 'cuz it would benefit himself in the elections...(duh)...well, it's kept it's title and is generally accepted as the end of summer and the beginning of the school year...and most everybody has the day off...except my mate of the year, Marsha...who is searching for your new condo in San Diego all day today...me?, I'm celebrating by going to the races at Del Mar (it's true love)...

I can't make this up...the Bolt's defensive star (and hope), Shawne Merriman, in preparation for the upcoming season gets arrested for slapping (allegedly) his girl friend, Tila Tequilla (yup)...

The Pads won 2 of 3 at LA behind Kooz and AGonzo hitting and Tim Stauffer and the pen pitching...
Do you think the Dux will give Blount a reprieve if he controls himself for a couple of weeks? By the way, the Dux have already been invited to the "Punch Bowl"...thanks to Jo Ritchey (Bunny) for that...

Studette Suzanne Petersen smoked the field in Canada for a 5 stroke victory in the LPGA...

Had my online draft for my fantasy (my whole life) football team...Reggie was my key...Bush and Wayne....my QB is none other than Jessica free, Tony Romo...

Oops, I got to get to work...

Comments

dws said…
poor effort at humor re: my birthday which is Wednesday. Great pic of Marsha and could she get me a condo with view of ocean for 200k?
Jo wants to be one of your readers but doesn't kow how. Call her and walk her through it.
How about the idiots that don't want their kids watching the Pres.
Maybe we need a civil war

Popular Posts