Don't get me wrong


I have to tell my side of the story...I am the biggest fan of the Dux this side of LA...but there are too many reasons to not pick them for Thursday's game at Boise...I know I'm repeating myself, but...a new coach replacing a very successful old one...a Nike world expectation...an untested defense going against a very wide open offense...a BSU team that beats almost everyone at home (61-1)...however, if the Dux do prevail it will show that all my worries are for naught...and I am very hopeful, but not necessarily a believer...yet...

The Padres are on the right track...they have been playing their youth and it has been working...as you know I'm not a GM Towers fan...this should have been done last season...it's just a bit early, but the fans will return...

The sign of the times...the Bolts can't get sold out...a problem most everywhere, as there is not the money that used to be...nice for the players as the owners still have money...

The raging fires in California are a major concern for all of us...the containment is at an extreme level and it hinders all in the LA area...let alone the FB games coming up...I've always worried about that in Central Orygun...amazed that Sunriver has been spared...

Hasn't the media finally finished with the Michael Jackson thing?

Del Mar, either today or tomorrow...

Bye for now...

Comments

dws said…
Yea I love the ducks and hope they win big tonite. I'm not confident however for the reasons you have mentioned. Should be a great game and the winner has serious ratings boost.

Popular Posts