CSN

As I go back and think about when I first new of and listened to CSN, I remember the awesome harmonies that they had. In a similar fashion other groups emerged with the same type of 3, or even, 4 part harmony...POCO, America, 3 Dog Night, there was a long list...fact is, like so many groups, most of the great songs they recorded were within a 2 1/2 year span...yet, they withstood the space of time and are classics...and people still love them...and as a group, the people still go and watch them in concert...one of those venues is Humphrey's, here in San Diego...most of the guy attendees have the white hair and the Tommy Bahama shirts...most of the gals have jeans and, well, all sorts of color in their hair...and loads of botox....still, everyone, and I mean everyone, sings along to the songs...teach your children well...

It's tonight and I can't wait...

Comments

Popular Posts