TV's

I don't know why, but the life of the TV's have dropped off in the last couple of years. Each of the ones I have owned down here in the south land have died their miserable death after just 2 years...now one was a Best Buy exclusive...so I could understand that...but, the other was a Samsung...so I'm TV shopping again...any suggestions?
I am on the mend with my golf game as I played in a tourney in this marvelous little course in Coronado...such a beautiful place that I will return and return again...OK, maybe, because I was playing well, but it still was so picturesque...
I am so happy with the shape of the Padres now...they are grooving on the youth and it is showing positive signs for the future...by the way, did you see that the Brewers put Trevor Hoffman on waivers? The rumor is that the Giants picked him up...
I see that there is another Pick 6 carryover at Del Mar...man I wish I was going today...
I can't see the same thing that you all do with the Dux...sorry kids...
I do see the Beavers as the rep out of Orygun this year...
I can't believe that Brandon Marshall of the Broncos has the nerve to act the way he does...this league will spit him out...too many guys that are so similar...
I am making a pancake breakfast that will rival the Old Pancake House...
I I I I I....

Comments

Popular Posts