It's About Time

Finally a new duo that has some nice vibes...go to AOL and try Sam & Ruby...soft sounds that are a bit reminiscence of Norah Jones...
Last night NBC and Ann Curry did a rad rendition of the Woodstock 40 year reunion...groovy parts for sure and it brought me right back into that time period...also, there is a box set of all the music of that hip festival that is just released...
CSN is here next month at Humphrey's and , of course, we are there! Did you know they did not perform "Woodstock" at Woodstock? They have 2 shows and they are sold out...
This Friday America is rolling in and I can hardly wait..."A Horse With No Name"...
Getting back to my original point, there is very little new stuff out there...I guess there needs to be a new movement like Woodstock to instigate music minds...
Peace...

Comments

dws said…
I really liked america, jsut so so on CSNY. I saw a DVD of America and I have to tell you it was not good. Voices just not the same. Hope they nail it there.
Crazy Horse said…
Thanks for the cautious optimism...

Popular Posts