Don't Look Now

What in the "Kooz world" is going on ? The Padres have won 11 of their last 15 and actually look like a contender...Kooz, AGonzo, Headley, and Venable have been leading the offense to exciting play...the pitching locked down by the closers Mike Adams and Heath Bell have been nothing short of awesome...am I a fair weather fan? Duh...
The PGA championship begins today and is it Tiger's to lose...let's see, he's won the last 2 tourneys and has pretty much whupped anyone in his way...so...
It's Del Mar either today or tomorrow...
I have made light of it but I am really bothered by the ultra right doing their protests of the Health Care Package of the Prez...as I have switched my parties I am so glad to be rid of the ridiculous ways of the "Christian Right"...the shout downs at community gatherings are the tip of the iceberg to what is coming I fear...did you read what Dick Cheney said about his former boss, Pres. W? As I have said here in this blog, Cheney is an evil man...
Well it's my turn to do the shopping...

Comments

Popular Posts