Now I Got Your Attention

Hey Snook:
It's Saturday ramblings...
I figured it would take Britney Spears to make you look...
The SD Padres won! Rookie Matt Latos won his 1st game and the rest of the boys actually hit and they scored six runs!
You have to bet on Santamonicacanyon in the 9th at Del Mar...
The PDX Trailblazers have gambled on former 76er PG Andre Miller as their new starter...
In the golf world, Scott Verplank lurks at the Canadian Open, Sam Torrance in 3 off the pace at the British Senior, and SoCal Creamer is 2 back at the Evian in France...
Don't look now but out of the Seaforth dock, there were 22 sand bass caught...
For you auto race enthusiasts...Mike Skinner is second at Indy...
Matt Holiday got traded to the St. Louis Cards and immediately got 4 hits...
Sarah Pahlin...naw forget about it...
Sonny Sixkiller...Huskie QB
Li'l Stevie Wonder...Fingertips Part 2...
I just bought Michael Jackson's Essential CD...he was sooo good!
Sukiyaki was a big song in the sixty's...by?
Se Re Pak is big in what sport?
Stephen Baldwin (I'm a celebrity, get me out of here) has definitely run into money problems, huh...
And finally, Jessica Simpson is back on the market, she's out there!
Well I never felt like Singing the Blues...by?

Comments

dws said…
Smart S well sukiyaki was sung by Qu Sakomoto or something like that . The other song I should know but can't remember his name. I can actually see his face. Guy Williams?
Crazy Horse said…
Kai Sakamoto one of the best melodys of all time...Guy Mitchell,,yes

Popular Posts