The End of Marriage

As we know it...
The Spanish babe, Penelope Cruz, says, "I don't believe in getting married, but I do believe in family, love, and children."
So with that theory we are all in trouble. Well, some of you have tried over and over, but maybe if you tried her belief, you'd be monetarily way ahead. And, you know, it's all about the money...
A swim club in Pennsylvania banned a minority group of kids from their pool....actually pulling their own precious non-minority kids out of the water...In these times? It's the Valley Club in Huntington Valley....that's if it makes a difference to you...
Hundreds of graves were unearthed and dumped into a garbage area...or even double stacked 'em...in an effort to resell the plots in Alsip, Illinois...Burr Oak Cemetary if you care...
Is there a hotter group than Rascal Flatts?...
We are going to see Joan Baez tonight at Humphrey's...I wonder what the cause may be?...I have given her a few here...
Iran has erupted again...
It is soo hard to stomach the mismanagement of the Padres...I could go on and on, but I am just frustrating myself...
Did you buy stock in GM when you could for $1 a share?
I guess I'll go down to Petco to get breakfast this Sunday at the Pads game...as Peter Rowe says, "get egg on your face, before the players do."

Comments

Popular Posts