Del Mar Opening Day

It's finally here! Opening day at Del Mar...leading jockey may be Joel Rosario, fresh off a great run at Hollywood...going out with the men and it shall be a great day!
Take 57, the Pads score only 2 and lose...now AGonzo wants to be traded...
Seriously, can a National Health Plan work here in the US?
Is the Guhvenor taking a pay cut equal to what the terminator is doing to others?
Erin Andrews must have some great friend...
I recorded Big Brother last night, don't tell me what happened...
We ate Thai last night and I ran out of the restaurant, with severe negative reactions...some say it's what you order...if so, we missed again...
Remember Jackson Browne? He's at Humphrey's this week...
Meeting my son for golf south of LA tomorrow...
I saw someone in my group yesterday with an interesting way of scoring (not me)...tee ball in the creek, hit a 2nd, in the creek, "I'm just hitting another", ball out of creek, blader to the right, popper short of the green, chip up...wait hit another ball, too...2 putts and in..."What you get there?"...bogey...
OK, here's my "Bet of the day"...a daily feat for all of you who want to make money at the races...6th race...bet $10 across on Swift Demand...check it out!
And they're off!

Comments

Popular Posts