American Idol

So the American Idol Tour, Season 8, is coming to the San Diego Sports Arena tomorrow night...and you got it, we are there...have to admit that the little woman really likes Adam and it is a must see...
Where oh where is Tiger's name on the leader board at the Open? I do see someone named Watson up there? Is that the butler?
I don't get the gangland slaying of the Florida couple...is there more to the story?
Did you see the fiery Pepsi commercial that led MJ to his pain addiction pills? Why is it now released 25 years later?
So the Supreme Court judge nominee doesn't have to answer any questions 'cuz the democrats already have the number advantage?
By the way, did you see where the Cowboy's QB dumped Jessica Simpson? I suppose he had to talk to her sometime...
Jewel is coming to Humphrey's on Sunday eve and I'm debating...that means I'd be going to 3 straight nights of shows...
Paul McCartney played above a rooftop in NYC yesterday and literally stopped all traffic on 5th Avenue...duh...
So it looks like I have talked about the music side for most of this session...
Sister Golden Hair was about? And who performed it?

Comments

dws said…
America and Gerry Beckley the composer says its not about anyone
Crazy Horse said…
Geez, I thought it was about Jayne Mansfield...

Popular Posts