Who Needs Light?

I don't know where you are but the lightning around here was spectacular the other night...flew into it and have to admit...scared the heebee jeebies out of me....
Speaking of getting hit by it...the Magic were mobbed by the Lakers...BY 25 points! The 2 best teams?
I know I've gone here before, but what is the Jonas Bros? I can see the teenybopper attraction, but....there is no talent there! If they went on American Idol, none of them would get to the final 32...correct me if I'm wrong...
Have you caught the Conan version of the Tonight Show? I have watched the last 2 nights and like him, the set, and the change....
Are Heidi and Spencer part of the Jonas Bros?
So we got real close to buying a car last night. Eliminated the Prius...too gimmicky...actually spent a good portion of the night working a deal on the Honda Accord...nice rig and it is down to the Camry or the Accord...it's all about the deal now...$
I'm a celebrity so get me out of here...

Comments

dws said…
Camry and Accords are both great cars. The knock on the accord over the years is the road noise, especially on Freeway. I've owned two and sold the last one because of the noise.
Crazy Horse said…
Dr. cris bought the Accord coupe (09)...the deal was too good to pass up.

Popular Posts