How many times...


can a team slap you in the face and you not respond? Finally Kevin Kouzmanoff delivered after a MLB team walked AGonzo 3 times to get to Kooz...twice he had knocks for 4 rbi's and definitely was the hitting hero for the Pads last night...Peavy back to his old self and got the win...HBell got the save in a shaky showing...
Now it's on to LA for the Dodgers then the Angels...the pundits have the Pads taking a beating....
Interesting line on tonight's game number 3 in the NBA finals...the Magic is favored by 4...the guys who do this for a living are seldom wrong...
I said I wasn't going to watch it....but I turned the Bachelorette back on and was ticked off at myself for doing so...she has a bunch of losers to pick from...
Have you been following the Italian trial on the young USA student charged with murder there? Something seems fishy...
Is it just me or why hasn't the press jumped all over the fact that the stocks have been in a steady climb? They were all over it while it was diving...
Now here is the defining statement of the year...I saw this waitress over the weekend who did not have here face carved up and made me think of gals her age who have...I think I can understand why the ones who do...do...
Kudos go out to my old coaching buddy Larry Keeker... and his son Jordan, who not only graduated from High school but led his baseball team to the state title back in Orygun...
Rock on...

Comments

Popular Posts