Get It Right


Upon watching the bottom of the 9th last night in the Padres/Phillies game I thought back to one of my baseball wishes...replay. I believe there should be 2 options by each team to challenge a non-ball/strike call...that the right way is to be right...I know there are the baseball purists who say to leave the game alone...the technology is here and it's way beyond time to use it...OK, I've had my say...
Tiger, yes that Tiger, is back into play this week at the Memorial...the PGA has been out there and needs him back...
A lot has been said about King James leaving the court without shaking hands after the Cavs defeat to the Magic... my problem with the NBA is that most of the guys don't get it...they get paid way too much and their egos are beyond control...LeBron is a derivative of that...too big for his britches...and nobody can tell them anything...
Lakers over the Magic in 5...
Peavy goes tonight and I'm going to head on over....
And...if you have been following the plight of the seals in La Jolla...do they not have more rights than the gays in this state?...

Comments

Popular Posts