3 Seats Across

Welcome everyone to the sardine festival of the year.  Stuff what you are carrying aboard above or below and sit yourself down with whomever you are stuck with for a 2 & 1/2 hour flight.  Do not even think of crossing your legs...Hey buddy you can have the armrest but you're not taking 1/2 my seat...That's the reply I got from my flight friend prior to takeoff last night.  Jolly fellow that resembled a beat up jockey from Santa Anita.  I'm not saying I maybe infringed on his space a bit, but he had his phone and music going on all the time...including take off and landing...the stewards kept coming by and saying that those need to be turned off sir...right, the last time somebody called him sir was in a lineup...turn to the right sir, number 4 I mean...
If you are lucky enough to upgrade to first class the entire experience changes...constant service....drinks, food, pampering....it's worth the extra $50 a pop...
When we checked in they said there was only 1 1st class available....I said sorry to Marsh and started to book it and then got whammed across the head...
Anyway, a short cab ride and we are back in our condo...free from all the vegetation, stress, and blatant heat and settling back into 72* 24/7....see you Orygonians in a month....

Comments

Popular Posts