Slappy says

"The beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As I witness the transformation of a good singer to a great singer I am mesmerized. How you hold on to your notes is so essential to becoming a big star in the very fickle record business. You don't really have to be an attractive person, but it does help. It makes no difference if you're gay or straight...albeit for some people it does. So I guess it does in some form. Anyway I digress, he has always had the IT factor. He has had the big song and people still love to play and sing along to him. What's even more impressive is that he has found a way to be popular in this day and age. He even has his own gig in Vegas and plays to hundreds each night." Says Slappy as he analyzes his dream wagon. "My favorite is Copacabana and it still brings the wow factor to my system. Now that he is singing the 60's songs he even is more enduring...Yup Barry is my man..."
Well sorry Slappy but the Padres still are awful...getting shut out and complaining that if they would have just one ball drop in it would have been a different score. Duh, any score would be different...
Is it just me Slappy, but is Tiger just one of the boys now?
The Lakers beat the Rockets at their place....
Hey Slappy, this afternoon out in the bay is the funny plane races....cool stuff and very noisy...
I almost forgot Slappy, but Stephen Strasburg closed out his SDS career throwing a 17K, no hitter against the Air Force...before a sold out crowd...
Back in the suitcase...

Comments

Popular Posts