Doo-Wop

So I am stumbling about and run into this guy who says he is part of a Doo-Wop group and they really need some representation. Not one to shy away from a challenge I say that it really interests me. 4 months later I run into this guy again and he says we have unfinished business to tend to...long story short I go to their rehearsal and am...BLOWN AWAY!!! The fact is they are a 6 person group that has a repertoire of over 40 songs...so this old boy is tinkering with the idea of doing this gig...the Royals of SD...check them out at sdroyals.com....
Did you watch the Dancing With the Stars final? Any of the three could win...totally depends on the voting public...my preference is Cheryl Burke and whoever...
American Idol...down to the liberals and the conservatives...Adam vs. Kris...if Adam picked a running mate it would be the red headed 4th place finisher, and Kris would pick that gal from Alaska...Palin....
The Padres host the Giants tonight with the plan of upping their win streak to 4...
How many bachelors does it take to screw in a light bulb? Judging by last nights show...about 15 of them...

Comments

Popular Posts