Body Language

Have you ever thought about what your body language says about you? Well mister, what have you been doing to use up so many kilowatts? And you feel guilty about something...
Or if you are Carmelo Anthony, and your body language says you don't give a rip about anyone else but you...
Or if you are Lou Pinella, and if you make the tiniest little error , he'll jump all over your bones...
Or if you are Paris Hilton, there is nothing you say or do that is going to bother me about what I want to say or do...
Or if you are Dick Cheney, who's blatant arrogance says how dare you get in my pathway...
Or if you are Paula Abdul, who can always find nice things to say and mean them...
Or if you are Johnny Carson, who could find humor in any person he came in contact with...
Or if you are Simon Cowell, there is no doubt what he feels about you...
Or if you are Charles Barkley, is there a cure for this golf swing?...
Or if you are Joan Rivers, is there any way you can cut me so I can smile?...
Or if you are Donald Trump, can I possibly get bigger than I am now?...
Or if you are Kobe Bryant, can I find a way to beat you?...
Or if you are Madonna, get out of my way...and I'll tell you so...
Yes there is nothing like bad and good body language...
Somebody once told me to act like you've been there before after celebrating a victory...I say crap on that...enjoy the fruits of your labor...and yes the Padres have stretched their winning streak to 8!!!
Go ahead and lay around...and enjoy the sun...

Comments

Popular Posts