And the winner of American Idol is.....


Rod Stewart!
After his near fall (twice) he clearly showed that he was the master of vocality in his warbling of Maggie May...and my oh my the bikini girl got upstaged by Kara and her stunning rendition of Mariah's song...and how about stripping in front of millions!...now that's what I'm talking about...what final show wouldn't be complete without Tatianna?...is it not what I have said for some time that Kris (the winner) sounds exactly like Keith Urban...OK, let's get real here...it's a great show that young people get to be found and not by some record producer...Adam (the loser) clearly has the most unique sound I've heard from this show...and by losing he doesn't have to sing that horrible Idol song for the next year...Kris has to go country and has a real shot there...a bit back I said I was hoping the vote is not determined by possible lifestyles...it may have been, but the southern vote has dominated 6 out of the 8 seasons this show has been in existence...as Rod what have said..."good show mate"....
The Padres have run their win streak to 6 games as Kooz, yes my much aligned Kooz, continued his torrid hitting streak with another tater in their 2-1 whupping of the Giants...Heath Bell continues his flawless closing as he has yet to give up an earned run...
The Cavs got upset by the Magic...at Cleveland!!! Not sure what is happening there...I listened to the pundits after and did not agree with them...I think when LeBron gets the ball the OFFENSE STOPS...in the end if that is not corrected it will be their downfall...
So tragic the news on Phil Mickelson's wife's cancer story...hope they caught it fast enough...
SDS's Strasburg led the Aztecs to a game closer to winning the MWC...
Wake up Maggie, I got something to say to you...

Comments

Popular Posts