10 in a row!


The Padres have run their win streak to a whopping 10 games with their huge comeback win at Arizona yesterday. Down 7-1, they rallied to win it in overtime with a two-run tater by the struggling Chase Headley...this is just great stuff
I am not a Nuggets fan, I am not a Lakers fan...but I like the Nuggets less...Carmelo Anthony is not a player to model yourself after...my bias goes deeper to the college he went to...Syracuse has harbored many lazy players who go there to play a zone and just shoot the ball every time they get it...not who you want to draft and have on your team...and he reverts back to his collegiate days much too often and even jogs back to the defensive end...
I am baffled by the Magic's dominance over the Cavs for this entire season...they don't have the manpower to be doing this, do they?
The President has made his nomination for the Supreme Court and it is a minority lady...just what the country needs in this blogger's opinion...the Cali Supreme Court is rendering it's judgment on same sex marriage today...it will be an interesting day around here...
I am a huge fan of reality tv...but the bachelorette show is real lame...they have these lame guys doing lame things to try to show that they are lame enough to stick around and date this gal...don't waste your time on this lame rendition of this lame show...
So what's with twitter? Can anyone explain to me the importance of it? It seems lame to me...
Wait...I am taking the dog for it's walk (twitter)...I am making the bed (twitter)...I am trying a new shampoo (twitter)...I am watching Matt Lauer now (twitter)...switched over to the View (twitter)...just got a white-chocolate mocha at Starbuck's (twitter)...see I've twittered...lame

Comments

Popular Posts