Winer...


It just appears that I am wining all the time...to break from that mode here is a real look into some wines I have found lately that are dynamite!
I just got back from Pinot Country and tasted and bought some beauties...Eola Hills Wolf Creek, Cubanisimo Pinot, Left Coast Cellars Cuvee...add some old standby's Cristom and Witness Tree...and you have some awesome reds...I just had a Virgin Shiraz last night that would hold up to any of the above...
To get back to wining...the Padres gave up 8 stolen bases in one game to the Rockies in a very embarrassing loss...BFB said it was concerning...I GUESS SO!!!...it is an ongoing problem since I have been here with the lack of keeping the base runners close to the bag...not to say the pitching has been progressively worse and worse...another NEW guy Gaudin goes today...
The Trailblazers try to stave off elimination with a home game against the Rockets and the book is 5 1/2 favoring PDX...
My favorite Italian song, "Volare" , and yours is?

Comments

Popular Posts