Opening Day


Well we are just a day away from opening day ...I have already given you my predictions and all, but, it is the excitement of what may be...I'm telling you, Kooz is going to have a break out year...
Michigan State! Who'd a thunk it? Izzo must be a magician to get that rag tag crew to the final game. My pick, UNC, is right there in the path...and will win the crown.
Nothing like playing in the wind to humble even the best at golf. Just look at the women at the Dinah Shore try to survive their 1st major of the season...
My oh my Lefty...didn't even make the cut at the Shell. If you caught his interview after...well there is a reason for his nickname, FIGJAM...
Have you noticed all the promotions to sell golf clubs? My favorite is by Golfsmith's...if you buy a Taylor Made R-9 driver and Sergio Garcia wins the Masters...they will refund the price of the club to you! Think Nike would do the same for Tiger?
SDS has won 3 straight from UC Davis...the Aztecs are a very good club...
And finally, the Blazers are in Houston for a match that could be a prelim for the real thing in the playoffs...
Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts