I am afraid


to tell you that I think the Kevin Kouzmanoff experiment is a bust. I was hoping that he would clear his demons out...but he appears to be the only Padre that has not made a significant improvement in his play...I have tried to have a belief that he has gotten better...please make me change my mind...
The Portland Trailblazers are back in the playoffs! 1st time since "03 and the city is going wild...When it is the only game in town making the playoffs becomes a huge thing...The youth and depth is a wonderful thing and may prove to be a winning factor in their 1st round match with Rick Adelman's Houston Rockets. By the way, did you see Mike Dunleavy got ejected in the final Clipper's game? How does he keep his job?
Somebody has to tell the Mariners that they are not supposed to be winning. In fact the national broadcast made mention to how the leaders in most of the divisions were teams that were not supposed to be there...they kept saying it is early and don't bank on that...
American Idol...what a mess in the closing moments of last night's show...the new save an idol shtick was used and it looked like the judges were not in unison...which they were supposed to be...I got to say it...rocker Adam may be the best Idol ever...

Comments

Popular Posts