Hybrid or not?

For those of you who know me I have owned probably in the neighborhood of 30 + cars in my life...and I am pretty much settled with the Lexus and Solara that I possess now...however my son is closing down on his Infinity lease and is looking into hybrids...so to keep you the readers informed I'll give you what I have found out...1st of all the Toyota Prius has pretty much the most time in on tweaking their model...and it is hard to beat...it has awesome mileage (48 mph) and offers leather , nav, and pretty much anything you want...and if you wait for the '10 you can get a sunroof...the Honda offers 2 types, but does not give you all the bells and whistles, Chevy has a new Malibu model out that is intriguing, but it is a GM...Ford has a couple of models that are nice, but well you know...Lexus offers a couple, but the mileage isn't that great... To summarize, the car companies just haven't got it...I'm talking the need of the people...I think the Prius is the way to go...if you want bigger, go for the Camry Hybrid...stick with Toyota...
The Padres stumbled badly last night from the get go and got whupped 10-1...Luis Rodriguez had the stomach flu and left before the 1st pitch...today at 1:05 with Peavy on the hill...I'm heading over and catching it...
The ponies are over at Hollywood Park and the pick 6 was hit for a cool $277,000...
Kobe miraculously recovered from a freak game to post a big one to lead the Lakers over the Jazz...
The Chargers had but one pick in the NBA draft yesterday and chose a defensive rusher, Larry English, out of Northern Illinois...appears to be a good choice...the only surprise is that Beanie Wells wasn't picked until the last of the 1st round...he's a great one...
For the record...the SDS football group already is making strides with their new direction...
Deniro played a bus driver in a Doo-Wop era film...name it...

Comments

Popular Posts