My 200th Post


It's spring break! Well some say I'm always on spring break...but c'mon it's that time of year that I will always celebrate .
Japan vs. Korea...duh. Now all the naysayers banter about because the mighty US of A got eliminated last night. There are so many excuses that are being put out there...not enough money, too early a tourney, Asian advantage 'cuz of this timing, lack of USA fans, USA star apathy, and on and on...fact is the Koreans and Japan were ready...and want to play for their country!!! Regardless of the $...which in my book is the root of it all.
I feared it. 50 year old Tom Lehman could not hold on and was passed by like a front running gelding at Del Mar...good for Retief Goosen who is a class guy...
The Padres continue their lack of pitching in the desert and it seems like I am a broken record on it...but it is real embarrassing for sure. They do get Peavy and Bell back now...but starters number 3-5...oh my...
Let's look at who's left on the Big Dance: 5 Big East, 3 Big Twelve, 2 ACC, 2 Big Ten, 1 Pac 10...and Gonzaga, Xavier, and Memphis...
In the LPGA Pat Hurst upset Lorena Ochoa in Mexico....with her swing we all have promise...
Well I'm out of paint and this canvas is done...

Comments

Popular Posts