Let the games begin


Regardless of how you think they got here($), it has begun. I put my bracket in the national Around the Horn pool. I took anywhere up to 3 minutes filling it out and picked UNC as my champ. I know nothing. Is Billy Packer still on the tube. Not a fan.
The WBC final 4 is set. With my Japan upsetting Cuba (again), they qualify with Korea, USA and Venezuela as the possibles for the crown. I think both Korea and Japan are the favorites. The US of A has a severely depleted team to injuries (?) with the latest victim, 1b Kevin Youklis going down with a bum ankle...to me a very embarrassing set of circumstances for this country.
The Padres continue to get whacked in the Cactus league. Their pitching has been totally dismantled and it is very disconcerting. It is spring training, but only 4 wins is worrisome...Kyle Blanks is still lashing the ball and I have negative beliefs that the Pad's management are gonna screw this up...
One person hit the pick 6 at Santa Anita yesterday for...$657,949!!!
SDS continues it's hot streak on the diamond with another win over Kansas St. BYU brings it's group in this weekend and the fun continues...
My big picks for today: Gonzaga over Akron, W. Kentucky over Illinois, Texas over Minnesota, and Texas A & M over BYU...
Enjoy the sun...

Comments

Popular Posts